Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to the Creative Challenge !

Welcome to the Creative Challenge !


Hello to All!

I have been drawing and planing for the past 3 months about how to get my work out there to all of you. I have been designing postcards to website ads and everything in between. Well I'm happy to say it is now time to get down to work and CREATE ART. I'm so happy about actually working on pieces. I can't wait to share them with you. So I'm introducing the "Monthly Creative Challenge". For the next 9 months I will have to create 1 to 3 pieces per week. I will be posting this blog weekly ( Every Sunday) to show you all my new creations for that week. Please feel free to comment, encourage , or give me "a little kick in the pants" if I don't get to create and post anything for that week. I will be showing everything from my "one of a kind" metal work to my affordable bracelets line. I will also present new works and concepts for upcoming lines and show off some of my ceramics and mixed media pieces when I get a chance. I look forward to hearing from you all and remember "Tell a Friend".

Enjoy the Art and Take Care!





No comments: