Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week Fifteen !!!!!
I Love Learning....

I love Free Classes and learning something new!!! At my wonderful job. ( I must say!) my coworker Mariah taught a class that showed us how to create this fun bracelet. She calls it the "Wagon Wheel" bracelet. I changed it up a little by using drops in my design. Mariah says I always try to go a step further and play with the designs she teaches. I feel that the things they teach us jump start our creative spark. This bracelet was fun to create. I love to weave beads together rather than just stringing. I love coming up with different ways to create new patterns with the different combination of beads I find. I just want to thank Mariah M. for sharing her knowledge. Hopefully we can all get some inspiration from her class. Enjoy!!!!

Take Care
Allison B
www.alnbcollections.com

No comments: