Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week Twenty Nine of My Weekly Creative Challenge

Week Twenty Nine has an "Icy Touch" to My Weekly Creative Challenge

I cant believe there is only one more week left for 2009 Weekly Challenge. It will be great to know that somehow we will make it up to Week Thirty for the end on year. Well this week I wanted to keep it cool and so I went for the "Silver Touch". This is the week of Christmas and I found it only fitting to have my featured piece something that could bring a "Chill to the Air" . I love Fretwork and I love working in Silver. I don't get to create as many pieces in silver because of the cost but when I sketch something up that screams "Silver," I just have to do it. I added the Swarovski crystals to this design to add just a touch of shimmer. The pendant is light weight but definitely makes a statement. Well "Drop of Dew is this week's entry. So Enjoy and have a Wonderful Christmas!!!!

Take care and Keep Creating !
Allison B.
www.alnbcollections.com
www.alnbcollections.blogspot.com

No comments: