Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week Twenty Seven of My Weekly Creative Challenge

I feel all "Linked" together for Week Twenty Seven of my Weekly Creative Challenge

Learning a new technique can be so enjoyable and it is even more fun when the pieces you create actually come out the way you image them. This week's entries did just that for me. It all started when two of my favorite customers came into the store with these great bracelets on. The designs were so cool and Ms. Margie O. and Ms. Debbie S. assured me that I will be able to learn this in no time. So these two wonderful ladies met me on a Thursday morning and in less than two hours later, I created my first chain mail bracelet. I love the combinations of deep red and Gunmetal. The second one is a combination of Peridot with a double AB coating and Indian Red Swarovski Crystal all linked together with antique copper rings. Well I give a special thank you to my two "Masters of Chain mail" Margie O and Debbie S. They are two very creative and kind individuals. Thank you both. I hope you enjoy my new creations .
Take care! and Keep Creating!!!


Allison B.
www.alnbcollections.com
www.alnbcollections.blogspot.com

No comments: