Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week Twenty Six of My Weekly Creative Challenge

Feel the "Chill in the Air" on Week Twenty Six of My Weekly Creative Challenge

The holiday season is upon us and it is time to find that special little something for all those people on our gift list. I know that's where my thoughts should be focused on but all I can think about is what am I going to do in 2010. My mind is on what new lines I will be working on and what will be the focus of my new blog for the new year ( if anyone has any suggestions let me know). Well, I know I need to finish 2009 first and this is one of those pieces that I want to feature before this year ends. So here is my little "Winter Blossom" necklace to start off the holiday season . Enjoy!

Take care and keep creating!
Allison B.

www.alnbcollections.com
www.alnbcollections.blogspot.com

No comments: