Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekly Creative Challenge for the Week of March 20, 2011

And Now the Fun Begins....
I have plenty of drawing, plenty of concepts, plenty of plans. Now it is time to get into gear. High Gear!

I must admit there is so much to do and so little time. It is Exciting and A Little Scary. I'm not sure if you fellow artists are going through these types of thoughts, this business can be some what daunting. But I love it. This wonderful piece found a home this past show and I also had to create a matching pair of earrings and a bracelet to make a complete set. It was "Great Fun".

I'm now working on new pieces for 3 upcoming shows and new show applications are coming in all the time. It is really a challenge deciding on what shows are truly beneficial for me to participate in. Will this show be a good match for my designs? Do they have a good track record in show attendance and so on. There is a lot to consider when choosing new shows to apply for and I'm still new to the scene so wish me luck.

Well here is this weeks entry. Welcome "Nouveau Essence" to the family. I hope you enjoy the new design.

Take care and Stay Creative.
Allison L Norfleet Bruenger
www.alnbcollections.com
http://alnbcollections.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Dlkfox said...

Totally gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Donna. I can't wait to finish up on some of my other designs so I an get some feedback on these other concepts as well.It helps me to know if I going in the right direction.