Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weelky Creative Challenge for the May 8th 2011

Spring has been "Very Promising" for
ALNB Collections

This season has been very promising for the company. This past weekend I participated in the St. Charles Spring Art Walk on Main Street. I was located at the Remington Gallery and it was a great experience. For the past couple of years I have been located in a different location (Jake's on Main - They were Wonderful!!!). This year I was placed in a new location with other artists and it was a wonderful experience. The feedback from other artists, customers, and the different surrounding was encouraging. I made a lot of new contacts and of of course I got the chance to show some of my new designs to a new audience. I also have met a couple of great new artists. One of these artist's and I have decided to collaborate on a couple of new jewelry designs. I will hopefully be featuring these designs during the "Art and Air" Art Fair in Webster Groves in June. I'm so excited about this new collaboration. I can't wait to show you all what we come up with.

But for now I want to show you all my newest creation in Brass! Yes Brass! I know I love to work in copper but lately I have been having fun with brass as well. Welcome "Whirl Wind" to the ALNB Collection family. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you all!

Take care and Stay Creative.
Allison B.
www.alnbcollections.com
http://alnbcollections.blogspot.com

No comments: