Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weekly Challenge for April 8th 2012 - Allison L Norfleet Bruenger Collections

Well I'm Back and Creating with a Vengeance !!!!!!!!!!

I can truly say the end of 2011 was Great and
Very Very Very Busy. It has taken me 3 months to regroup after the holiday season and I have worked on developing a new look and a couple of new lines. As this year progresses, I will be introducing new lines such as the "Mini Art within Art" line and "Metal Textured" Earrings just to name a few. It has been a challenge but I'm working on creating one of a kind pieces that can knock one's socks off.

This year has started off well. I have already been in 2 Spring Shows and the totals were higher than the same time last year. I feel truly blessed at the growth but I know there is still a lot of work and designing to be done. I have been signing up for workshops that will help me to add a new dimension to my work. I have also purchased new equipment such as a riveting tool and specially designed saw to aid me in my creative process.

Well, even though one of these pieces has already found a great home, I wanted to show you these 2 new pieces. For this past show I created 16 new pieces and I will be showing them to all of you over the next few weeks. Well I hope you enjoy these new pieces as much as I have.

Take Care and Stay Creative!
Allison B
www.alnbcollections.com
http://alnbcollections.blobspot.com

No comments: